Welcome to the life of an alto player in a treble/bass world!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 5 of the Photo/Writing Challenge

So for today's writing part of this thing..."5 Places You Would Like to Visit."

Well I'm going to go with places I have and haven't been to before.

1. Poland, I would love to go there again.  I can't believe it's really been 5 years since I was there!
2. Tennessee.  I'm always up for a trip there.  Give me 10 min to pack a bag.  Or I can pack my house and stay forever.

OK I've been to those places...

3. I would like to go to the Bahamas, that would be cool.
4. Tennessee
5. And Tennessee
There ya have it.

For today's picture, "A Picture of a Person You Love."

I love my Lifeguard.




So Flagstaff trip this weekend, gonna find me some snow, Black Bart's steak, and a warm cozy cabin!
Pictures to come.

Ta-Ta for now, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment