Welcome to the life of an alto player in a treble/bass world!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Photo/Writing Challenge Day 6

So, slowly but surely moving on with this thing ;-)

Photo First, "A Childhood Memory."

Having red and pink casts (for Valentines Day) at at the age of 4 or 5 because I walked on my toes instead of my whole foot.  I remember taking baths in the kitchen sink, not being able to get comfy at night and using hangers to try to itch my legs.  That hair cut is also a bad memory.  Or maybe i liked it then, I just don't like it now...


For this glorious Monday's writing, "5 Musicians/Bands You Like."

1.  Escala
2.  Tenth Ave. North
3.  Carrie Underwood
4.  Lucia Micarelli
5.  Hans Zimmer/Klaus Badlet/John Williams/etc.

I also really like Mercy Me too.

So, pictures of my weekend up in Flagstaff soon to come!
-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Oh no - you wanted the hair cut. We had a gal house sit for us and she had this super short cut and you LOVED it. So the next time you needed a hair cut you said that you wanted your hair, "short, over the ears, like a lady".

    So glad we've grown since then!

    ReplyDelete