Welcome to the life of an alto player in a treble/bass world!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Photo/Writing Challenge Day 4

Alright moving right along with this thing;-)

Today's picture..."What I Wore" and I actually have a picture of what I wore yesterday that I took for another purpose.

One of my favorite gray and white striped sweaters, and my Fresh Modesty denim skirt that is kinda hard to actually see the shape because it was windy outside, and my gray TOMS.  

Here is an indoor picture where it's not quite so windy.


And for the writing part of today..."The Meaning Behind Your Tumblr Name."

Well I don't actually have Tumblr, but I do have Instagram and my username is Stringbreaker321.  String breaker because I'm a string player and I have broken a string or two in the past and 321 because I needed a number in there that I could remember. 

There you have it:)

Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment