Welcome to the life of an alto player in a treble/bass world!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Photo/Writing Challenge Day 8

Today's writing challenge is, "Put your Ipod on shuffle, and list the first 10 songs that come up."

Instead of putting all my songs on shuffle I put my On-The-Go Playlist on shuffle because those are the only songs on my Ipod I actually listen to.

1.  Children by Escala
2.  Fireflies by Owl City
3.  Don't Stop by Foster the People
4.  When We're Together by Mark Harris
5.  Healing Begins by Tenth Ave. North
6.  Lights by Ellie Goulding
7.  Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
8.  Boondocks by Daves Highway (Orig. Little Bigtown)
9.  Background by Lecrae ft. C-Lite
10.  Without You by The Piano Guys

Today's photo, "Technology."

Pretty simple.  My favorite piece of tech I own... my Ipad I got for my 16th birthday.




It's like Laptop, (almost) Camera, Ipod, E-Reader all in one.  I use it all the time from cooking to school to Pandora to instrument tuners to Pinterest to Facetime.  It's awesome.

I hope y'all have a blessed day!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment