Welcome to the life of an alto player in a treble/bass world!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

30 Day Photo/Writing Challenge Day 1


Hey Y'all!
So I decided to do one of those 30 day photo challenge, and also one of those 30 day "write a bit about yourself" challenge at the same time too.  So hopefully I'll keep up everyday:-)

So...


Photo Day 1- A Self Portrait

Yup, a picture I took of myself after I successfully curled my hair with one of those wand curling irons.  I love those btw.



And for the other thing...

Writing Day 1- Write a bit about yourself.

Hmm, well that's easy.  I'm Lauren Harris.  16.  I'm 5' 5".  I have a birth mark on my forehead that looks like a bruise.  I play viola and violin.  teach both.  I'm in 2 orchestras.  My favorite color is orange and pink.  My favorite book is A Light to My Path.  Ohh I love that book.  My favorite book in the Bible is...the whole thing.  I also love movies.  An absolute fav...North and South.  Plus like a zillion more.  I love skirts! They're so pretty.  The shoes I wear the most are my gray Toms.  They're comfy.  I'm a one handed driver.  Leaves the other hand for eating.  Nom nom.  At this moment in history, my hair is almost as long as its ever been, that's pretty awesome:-). I like to go go carting, and inner tubing. I like to shoot.  Guns mostly.  Especially the pink ones.  Actually I've never shot a pink gun.  I know, sad.  I like cold weather waaayy better then hot.  I love In N Out.  Best place Eva!  Culvers is pretty yummo too.  One day I'm going to go to the store and buy deli Mac and cheese, coffee ice cream, cherry twizzler ropes, taquitos, chocolate pudding and cherry Dr. pepper and hide in my room watching movies and eat it all.  Oh and I love Pinterest.  We have now come to the end of the epic (or not so much) saga of Lauren.

Till tomorrow!
-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I'd comment on your photo, but there isn't one! :(

    ReplyDelete