Welcome to the life of an alto player in a treble/bass world!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Presbytery 2013 Pictures

So I only have a few pictures from Presbytery on my camera, but I shall post them.  Our trip was SO much fun!

Blurry I know, but this was after the dance just talking with friends from 2 different states:) 

We had a concert by The Winton's!  Oh it was awesome!
This is one of the pictures from the dance.
Next morning playing Apples to Apples with some amazing friends.


Sat. night the Harris' had to leave.  Sniff sniff :'-(.  So they hung out in our room for a little bit while we packed. 
Playin ball in the hallway.
I miss these folks!  It was great to see them!

Okay from here on the rest of these pictures are Lydia's...that I stole.  More like borrowed without permission.  But she's awesome and won't mind.  I think.

This would be us playing water bottle bowling.  Best game ever invented.  I came in 2nd!
Me and Savannah!

Really cool picture of Gabrielle and Levi dancing!
We had lots of fun playing (or trying to play) ping pong.

Okay.  There's somewhere around 439,778,192 pictures from the high ropes that I have to weed through so those will be posted another day.

See ya!
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I just cought up on all your blog posts since the last one I read. Which would be the Mexico missions trip part two...(I'm pretty sure that was what it was called.) I love reading about what ya'll are up to and seeing the pictures!

    btw.... you owed me ten dollars for every picture "borrowed" ;)

    ReplyDelete